Building off last year’s successful discussion on “Between Earth and Sky: Climate Change on the Final Frontier“, the West and Mid-Michigan Chapter of the Fulbright Association is pleased to bring you another film discussion on a topic close to home.
On Tuesday, November 1, from 7:00-8:30 PM, we will be hosting a moderated Q&A with the makers of 2018’s “Nor Any Drop to Drink”, which covers the as-yet unresolved Flint Water Crisis of 2014.
We’ll have a tremendous panel of people involved in the production of the film and with close experience to the crisis joining us. This virtual event will be hosted on Zoom and co-moderated by chapter executive board members, David C. Weindorf and Ian Magnuson.
- Cedric Taylor, PhD, Film director and Visiting Associate Professor at the School of Environment and Sustainability, University of Michigan
- Dayne Walling, former Mayor of Flint
- Ben Paulie, Flint resident, Associate Professor at Kettering University, and author of Flint Fights Back
- Yanna Lambrinidou, medical ethnographer and affiliate faculty member in the Department of Science, Technology, Society at Virginia Tech
- Leandra Brown, Flint resident featured in the film
Register here and mark your calendars!
Watch the film:
The film is graciously provided free to event attendees, viewable on Vimeo.
Note: We strongly encourage attendees to watch the film prior to the event.
Watch the trailer: